- 1 1/2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts, diced into 1-inch pieces
- 1 1/2 Tbsp cornstarch, divided
- 1 1/2 Tbsp + 1 tsp vegetable oil
- Salt and white or black pepper
- 1/3 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 3 Tbsp hoisin sauce
- 1 Tbsp low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 3 green onions, chopped, whites and greens divided
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp finely grated, peeled fresh ginger
- 2/3 cup lightly salted cashews
- Red pepper flakes, to taste (optional)
- In a mixing bowl, toss chicken with 1 Tbsp cornstarch to evenly coat. In a large skillet, heat 1 Tbsp vegetable oil over medium-high heat. Once oil is hot, add half of the chicken, and cook stirring frequiently, until chicken is is golden brown and has cooked through, about 4 minutes. Transfer chicken to a plate (leaving the remaining oil in skillet - it should be about 1 tsp) and add another 1/2 Tbsp vegetable oil to skillet. Cook remaining chicken until golden brown and cooked through, then transfer to plate with first batch of chicken.
- In a mixing bowl (or liquid measuring cup used to measure chicken broth), whisk together chicken broth, hoisin sauce, soy sauce, rice vinegar, honey and remaining 1/2 Tbsp cornstarch until well blended. Heat remaining 1 tsp vegetable oil in skillet over medium heat. Add green onion whites, garlic, ginger and cashews and saute until cashews are golden brown, about 1 minute. Pour in hoisin sauce mixture, season with salt and pepper to taste, and cook, stirring constantly, until sauce thickens. Remove from heat, add chicken to sauce and toss to evenly coat. Serve warm with white or brown rice or quinoa and top with greens of green onions and sprinkle with red pepper flakes if desired.
she put up a video of her telling miyah that she thinks she’s very pretty without the wig too and that playing dress up is fun but to promise to stay in school
Stories you won’t see in the media
#nicki is so protective of young girls#this needs to be underlined more#also she gives them edited versions of her albums#magical girls protect other girls#bless nicki
You can hate someone’s music and love them as a person. This is one of those cases for me.
I’m gonna cry
She’s so genuine, I am a big fan : )
Started my day at 6:30 this morning.
I feel so accomplished, I’ve pushed 6 things off my to do list for work already whew!